My favorite album is Boards of Canada's Music Has the Right to Children, my favorite place is the summit of Montserrat in Catalonia, and my favorite food is pizza.
Here are some things I've done that i think are cool
- Was a guest judge for Jonathan Toubin's New York Night Train Soul Clap Dance-Off.
- Lived in Barcelona, Spain for three months on an assignment at Vistaprint. Let me know if you need recs for record shops and paella.
- Played percussion on Spirit Kid's album "Is Happening". Finally got a chance to hear myself on vinyl!
- Traveled with the Red Sox to Spring training 2011 on an assignment for Ace Ticket.
- Speaking of the Red Sox, I went to a perfectly normal baseball game on July 24th, 2004.
- I'm working on becoming a cicerone - which is essentially a sommelier for beer.